Everyone noticed Diane Kruger’s polished ‘Old Hollywood’ waves at the 2015 Golden Globes. The actress looked beautiful in a silver Emilia Wickstead gown, but it was her beauty look that took this red carpet moment to the next level.
Celebrity hairstylist, Jen Atkin, spilled her secrets and shared how to get Diane’s glamorous waves.
- Prep the hair by working Moroccan Oil Root Boost into the roots and Moroccan Oil Mousse through the mid-ends.
- Use a Moroccan Oil Boar Bristle brush to blow out the hair.
- Once the hair is dry, spray the hair with Moroccan Oil Illuminous Hairspray.
- Curl the front and top of the hair by taking 1″ sections and curl with a 1/2′ curling iron.
- Set each curl with a 2-prong clip to maintain a strong curl structure.
- After the front is set, spray the back of the hair with Illuminous Hairspray and curl 1″ sections with a 1″ curling iron.
- Next, take out the front curls and use the Moroccan Oil Boar Bristle brush to brush out each curl.
- Then use a flatiron to smooth out the top and lightly backcomb the mid/ends to give an ethereal vibe.
- Finish with a light mist of Moroccan Oil Frizz Control for a veil of shine.